About the role:
A Manager, Project Management is a general manager of a product or a family of products and/or technology development project/programs. This role is responsible for leading the commercialization or continuation of new products/services in Boston Scientific’s Technology Development Process (TDP), Product Development Process (PDP) or Sustaining Engineering (SE), Responsibilities include development and execution of a program plan to deliver the defined solution business case, identification and resolution of staffing and resource requirements and issues, and developing and managing the project deliverables. These responsibilities span from program initiation to global commercialization.
Your responsibilities include:
1. Project/Program Management: Develops and implements project plan, including cost, schedule, risk and performance for new product introduction, continuation or acquisition integration; Builds team ownership and commitment to project plans; Provides structured thinking to project team on overall approach and delegates as appropriate; Directs and trains key project management processes.; a focus on the Four Voices, personal accountability, and a commitment to results; Leads the team in appropriate decision making through strong judgment and the ability to analyze options and implications.
2. Communications and Reviews:Responsible for team and cross-functional level communications; Will act as liaison between the team and the business; Participates in program phase reviews; defines and tracks key business unit metrics; Responsible for elevating critical business risks on programs to the business and/or functional managers.
3. Relationship/People Management: Provides input to functional Managers/Directors on team and team member performance; Develops and maintains strong relationships with functional heads to drive success of Core Team members and overall Core Team contributions; Influences cross-functional collaboration.
4. Product/Technology Management: Directs and/or provides input to the technical approach to technology application and new product development; Identifies, communicates, and manages project risk.
5. Process Management: PDP/TDP system knowledge through delivery of high quality and high impact deliverables; Knowledge of quality system use for the creation and continued compliance of products; Actively reviews policy and practice improvements to drive functional excellence; Influences cross-functional systems effectiveness; Financial management ? budget, forecast, and strategic plan input and preparation.
- 【年収】500万円 ～ 900万円