- Demonstrate strong functional and people leadership to Japan Customer Service team. Manage Customer Service function to ensure timely and accurate processing of all customer orders and the highest level of sales service. Accelerate innovation/ transformation on customer service, applying advanced technologies or industry best practice. Build a strong team to drive the order management strategies and drive continuous improvement. Analyze the end-to-end SCM process and identify opportunities to drive the transformation throughout the entire SCM.
* Develops strategic and operating plans to meet the order administration and service needs for each franchise
* Directs Customer Service departments to achieve the premium service to customers through effectively handling orders, problems and complaints.
* Serves as escalation point to resolve problems or complaints regarding orders, products, pricing, and shipments to ensure the highest level of customer service satisfaction.
* Establish and keep progressing on customer satisfaction indexes and other metrics which include services performance and financial results
* Ensures that the customer service function is state-of-the-art technically
* Leads Accelerate project to standardize and leverage best practices across all franchises.
* Rollout EDI relationships and activities with dealers
* Ensures that policies, programs and objectives are consistent with the internal audit policies and appropriate regulatory requirements
* Supports critical month end/year end order processing
* Keep upgrading organizational talents
- 【年収】1300万円 ～ 1500万円